Years of business to business activity in diverse market sectors enables us to understand your needs and provide rapid response, bespoke and targetted solutions which help you get there faster, better and with more 'noise' to attract your customers.
Food science: New product development; Optimised flavour, colour and nutritional quality of fresh and manufactured foods. Nutritional and health claims, promotion and justification of 'the best' claims.
Plant extracts: Extraction, purification and analysis of plant extracts for a diverse range of applications including flavours, antioxidants, essential oils and personal care ingredients.
Analysis: We provide quality and sensory analysis for fresh produce and assays including antioxidant, colour and flavour analysis in a range of products.
Creative Marketing & Design: Whether it's design of a new logo or brochure, developing creative bespoke packaging, or engaging with the media to promote your products, we can help you.
Electronics and Software development: Software, hardware and systems design, with particular expertise in sustainable solutions. From initial feasibility study right through to market launch.
The diverse applications for our work mean we have provided successful solutions across a wide spectrum, including:
- Proving Tasmania's apricots taste the best.
- Explaining why purple carrots and potatoes are ...purple.
- Understanding why people eat parsnips.
- Developing strategies to promote vegetable consumption.
- Marketing Brussel Sprouts.
- Developing a snack pack of vegetables and dip for healthy vending.
- Formulating fresh salad products with nutritional claims.
- Designing new brochures promoting sweetcorn and green beans.
- Developing packaging for a new crunchy dried fruit snack product.
- Designing and prototyping new audio visual control equipment.
“I have found MacTavish Consulting Ltd to be a very responsive and market aware professional service, giving our business rapid reaction and thorough investigations to the scientific challenges and opportunities that we face to develop and support our business day to day. This has been accomplished with a very practical, cost efficient and enthusiastic approach”